The company called off the acquisition of Allergan after the U.S. Treasury issued the rule preventing the deal. Nevertheless, Chief Executive Officer Ian Read still has the investors support.
Pfizer said that net compensation of chief executive officer Ian Read declined 23% in 2015 driven by a drop in stock awards. The chief's net compensation amounted to $18 million in 2015.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop