Houston, US-based virtual reality (VR) treadmill maker Virtuix Omni bagged $3 million in its seed funding round with Tekton Ventures and Maveron as lead investors to fund the commercial release of its product.
Bangalore, India-based outsourced engineering solutions provider Quest Global Engineering added Houston, US-based engineering firm Beeken TechQuest for an undisclosed sum to meet the engineering workforce demand in the oil & gas industry.
Atlanta, Georgia-based home improvement specialty retailer Home Depot purchased Houston-based window covering seller Blinds.com for an undisclosed amount to expand the technology on its company website.
Brussels, Belgium-based chemical firm Solvay SA offered to buy Pennsylvania, US-based conductive polymer maker Plextronics Inc in a $32.6-million deal amid a Chapter 11 filing by the latter.
Irvine, California-based business analytics firm CoreLogic bought Oakland, California-based catastrophe risk modeling firm EQECAT for a yet undisclosed sum from its parent company ABS Group.
Sysco Corp announced it will buy rival US Foods for USD3.5 billion in a merger deal that will create a food distribution giant with around USD65 billion in annual revenue.
Sources said EIV Capital Management Company had now raised US$65 million for its new energy investment fund.
CAZ Investments has raised around US$30 million ready to be invested in health care across the next three years.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value