Boston-based hedge fund Highfields Capital Management exited from its stake in JPMorgan Chase & Co and Oracle Corp and halved its holdings of Capital One Financial Corp.
Three shareholders at Dell Inc said that they would vote against Michael Dell and Silver Lake’s proposed buyout offer valued at US$24.4 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM