Len McCluskey resigns as head of Unite.
Bondholders were sought protected by Mario Draghi through the European Central Bank.
Chris Hagstrom was appointed head of prime brokerage for the U.S. by Switzerland's largest bank, UBS.
According to a WSJ report, China is set to appoint Ding Xuedong to be the new head of China Investment Corporation.
TubeMogul named Chip Scovic as its new Chief Revenue Officer.
Voklswagen named Ulrick Hackenberg as Audi's new head.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS