The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the third largest investment sovereign wealth fund in the world, will be investing in the Time Warner Center together with Singapore's state fund GIC Ptd, according to a source interviewed by Bloomberg.
NWS Holdings Ltd, owned by Hong Kong tycoon Cheng Yu-tung, entered an agreement to purchase a stake in Beijing Capital International Airport Co from sovereign wealth fund GIC Pte.
A BRL 300 million investment would be done GIC Pte in Aegea Saneamento e Participacoes SA.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.