Domino’s Pizza has unveiled an exciting way to deliver their hot and sumptuous pizza. The pizza chain introduces Domino’s Robotic Unit or DRU, which can hold up to ten pizzas and travels at 20 km/h.
Indonesian retailer Mitra Adiperkasa said it will sell majority stakes in its Domino's Pizza and Burger King chains to keep its capital to develop its other franchises.
Michigan, US-based restaurant chain and pizza delivery firm Domino's Pizza launched a new mobile ordering app for iPad with a 3D pizza building feature that will give customers a visual way of customizing their pizza and when ordering for take-out or delivery.
Indian entrepreneur and angel investor Sashi Reddi is backing Hyderabad-based fast food restaurant chain Hello Curry with INR3 crore from his seed-stage venture fund Sri Capital.
Domino's Pizza chief executive Lance Batchelor decided to quit from Britain's biggest pizza delivery company as its shares dive by 8.7% on Friday morning. Batchelor will be joining a private equity-backed company in a non-competing sector.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century