Amazon.com expand its business to delivery service. The company will fully acquire French delivery company, Colis Privé. This acquisition will put Amazon head-to-head with FedEx, DHL and UPS.
Thousands of fans turned out on Saturday for the first Formula E electric car race in the United States, with organizers saying the event along downtown Miami's bayfront would help boost more energy efficient mainstream automobile technology.
Logistics firm DHL is using a drone to fly parcels to the German island of Juist, in what it says is the first time an unmanned aircraft has been authorized to deliver goods in Europe.
Sarasota, Florida-based investment group Pebble Aviation LLC acquired Burbank, California-based air charter and cargo services provider Ameriflight LLC for an undisclosed sum, as announced by both companies on Thursday.
Poland's Siodemka, one of the country's biggest delivery firms, is planning to list on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. 18 companies have already debuted in the Polish bourse this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century