Quebec is reacting positively to its decision of supporting Bombardier Inc with $1-billion lifeline. Quebec says its decision wouldn't attract any trade dispute from the competitors of Canadian airline.
Bombardier Inc is exploring a possible sale of all or part of its railway business, which bankers value at up to $5 billion, among options to pay for huge cost overruns in its aircraft business, sources familiar with the matter said.
A new privately held Malaysian airline intends to buy 20 Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) CS100 aircraft for $1.5 billion, in what could be the Canadian planemaker's first order in Southeast Asia for its long-delayed CSeries passenger jet program.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay