Venture capital investment in New York City for the first quarter of 2014 has reached a record of $1.3 billion to date, with startups in the Big Apple raising nearly $200 million in the past two days alone, TechCrunch reported.
Brooklyn-based firm Brooklyn Bridge Ventures, a new seed investment fund founded by former First Round Capital principal Charlie O'Donnell, secured $8.3 million in funding from several investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value