Japan is planning big for exploring 'fintech' (financial technology) segment. The world's third largest economy has decided to ease restrictions on investment in the fintech sector. After the proposed Bill is cleared by Japan's Parliament, banks can have 100 percent holding in non-finance related firms.
The emergence of blockchain ad network system provided by BitTeaser is changing the online advertising markets. With the blockchain-based system, any webmaster can now join the advertising sector regardless of the website’s traffic.
Year 2015 was dubbed as year of fintech. As financial technology startup companies flourish and gain huge fund. Global regulators are closely monitoring the fintech startups and will propose rules to regulate them.
USAA, a San Antonio, Texas-based financial institution serving current and former members of the military, is studying the underlying technology behind the digital currency bitcoin to help make its operations more efficient, a company executive said.
International Business Machines Corp is considering adopting the underlying technology behind bitcoin, known as the "blockchain," to create a digital cash and payment system for major currencies, according to a person familiar with the matter.
iPhone fans aren't too happy that Apple has decided to remove a Bitcoin application called Blockchain from the app store, with some taking extreme action to show their displeasure to Apple, Bloomberg reported.
Tokyo, Japan-based Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox announced on its site that it temporarily halted Bitcoin withdrawals to resolve a technical problem that arose from the increased withdrawal traffic.
Tech giant Apple has cleared the App Store of all Bitcoin mobile wallet apps by pulling Blockchain from the store on Wednesday without a clear explanation for the move, but retained other non-wallet Bitcoin apps in the said store.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen