Internet of Things (IoT) has appeared as an exciting new technological chapter. Inclusion of more devices to the network poses huge risks of cyber attacking. Raising awareness among the device users has become a prime concern while combating with cyber threats. Despite all precautionary efforts, war against cyber hackers will cost around $6 trillion by the next five years.
IoT To Connect 34 Billion Devices By 2020, Cyber Security To Cost $6 Trillion During The Same Period
New York, US-based news website Business Insider raised $12 million in a funding round led by Amazon chief Jeff Bezos for the expansion of its workforce and subscription service.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value