Norway-based newsprint and magazine paper manufacturer Norske Skog inked an agreement to exit its remaining stake in its Brazilian operations to Papeles Bio Bio SA for $37 million.
Ontario, Canada-based clay brick manufacturer Brampton Brick Ltd said it has closed the previously announced $40 million long-term loan for asset purchases and other general corporate purposes.
South Carolina-based 3D printing solutions provider 3D Systems bought California-based 3D modeling firm Gentle Giant Studios for an undisclosed amount just a month after announcing its intention to acquire Xerox Corp's engineering group.
US-based firm Cooper Tire & Rubber Company announced via press release that it has called off its merger plans with India-based manufacturer Apollo Tyres and will focus on building its business instead.
Herzaliya, Israel-based National ID Electronic Intelligence solutions provider SuperCom announced the completion of its purchase of the Smart ID division of On Track Innovations.
Tokyo, Japan-based firms ITOCHU Corp and ITOCHU Textile Prominent Ltd have finalized a deal with Fenix Group Holdings Ltd to invest in ASF Limited, an intermediate holding firm under the sponsorship of Fenix.
Virginia-based business development company Gladstone Capital Corporation invested $5.5 million in debt and equity to acquire Minnesota-based steel container supplier Behrens Manufacturing LL, with the participation of co-investor Gladstone Investment Corporation.
France-based ophthalmic lenses firm Essilor International has acquired Canada-based sunglasses and reading glasses distributor Suntech Optics Inc to develop its prescription and non-prescription eyewear product portfolio.
Austin-based real estate investment firm World Class Capital Group announced today that it has acquired San Antonio shopping center Culebra Crossing for an undisclosed sum.
Italian banks UniCredit, Intesa Sanpaolo SpA, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA and BNP Paribas's BNL have agreed to sell a combined 59.3% stake in payment firm SIA.
Veolia Environnement announced that the purchase of the 50% stake of Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas (FCC) in Proactiva Medio Ambiente has been closed in a deal valued at EUR150 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display