Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA.N) has reached a 9.2 percent stake in U.S. on-line retailer Zulily Inc (ZU.O), after sweeping up shares at rock-bottom prices last week.
Facebook Inc (FB.O) on Wednesday opened up its Messenger service for developers to create apps and for shoppers to communicate directly with retailers, as the Internet company seeks to expand its reach.
The biggest gainer in terms of first day trading this week was not Twitter, but online children's apparel retailer Zulily, wrote the Motley Fool in an article.
Friday is the first day of sales for Sony's PlayStation 4 interactive gaming console. GE holds an meeting for investors and analysts focused on its GE Capital business. The Federal Reserve releases its report on U.S. industrial production.
E-commerce company Zulily hires banks for possible initial public offering.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value