Former Chief Operating Officer of GGV Capital is now a venture partner of GGV Capital, the venture capital company that seeks investment opportunities in firms that connect China and the US, TechCrunch reported.
Eric Wolford has been added as a venture partner of Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm Accel Partners. Wolford also sits on the board of BitTorrent and Jut.
The initial public offering of Chegg was highly anticipated by the technology community following its impressive growth
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value