Valentino has made an offer to acquire French fashion house Balmain for 500 million euros. Balmain’s heirs has decided to find a new owner after the fashion house’s former chairman and majority owner, Alain Hivelin, passed away in 2014.
Britain fashion icon Sir Paul Smith revamped his company after annual profits plunged 50 percent into the lowest levels since its 40-year existence. This Is Money reported that Smith said his fashion empire needs a "kick up the backside." He said been streamlining the brand's clothing ranges, shut down to stores, and made some managers redundant. The company's pre-tax income went down £9.7million this year ending June, a decrease from last year's £20.7million.
UrgentRx named Michael Valentino as its new member of the board.
A Qatari group has agreed to buy the prestigious Italian fashion house Valentino from its private equity owner Permira.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century