Beijing, China-based travel and expense management services provider Baoku pocketed $10 million in its Series A funding round led by China Broadband Capital (CBC) and Asiainfo-Linkage to help people reduce their travel costs by 20% to 50%.
Marseille, France-based last minute hotel booking mobile app VeryLastRoom bagged $2.1 million in a venture round led by APlusFinance and Extend & Sigma Gestion to fuel its expansion in Europe.
Brno, Czech Republic-based low-cost flights booking engine Skypicker.com secured a $500,000 investment from Touzimsky Airlines and also acquired metasearch engine WhichAirline.com for an undisclosed sum.
Student rental marketplace FlatClub raised USD1.5 million from angel investors and venture capitalists to build more transient rooms and apartments across the US and Europe.
China's mobile-based taxi booking service Kuaidadi confirmed it recently received a USD100 million investment from Alibaba, and has acquired a Shanghai-based taxi booking app called Dahuangfeng.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings