Irish high-profile investor Michael Smurfit is set to take part in a €750,000 investment to be poured into Dublin, Ireland-based farm tech startup Moocall to alert farmers of calf birth to help them sleep better at night.
US social media giant Facebook entered the fitness arena with its acquisition of Helsinki, Finland-based mobile fitness tracking app maker ProtoGeo Oy for an undisclosed amount to beef up its mobile app portfolio.
UK-based lender Lloyds Banking Group PLC is offloading its remaining 21% stake in the investment firm St. James's Place for GBP95 million after progressively selling its stake down.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value