Antitrust regulators in the European Union would review M&A deals to gauge their effects on local markets.
Telefonica is reviewing proposals to assist Telefonica Italia shareholders unload their shares, among other options as the company moves forward.
According to tycoon Naguib Sawiris, he is interested in purchasing a stake in Telecom Italia but may opt not to in light of the Italian press' preference for Telefonica.
Wayra, Telefonica's start-up accelerator announced its second global "Demo Day" scheduled on November 14, 2013.
America Movil had announced today its support for the purchase of E-Plus, Telefonica's German unit.
The mobile market of Spain shrank in June which further reduced the chances of recovery for the country.
Telefonica's merger with German KPN unit has posed a dilemma to the European Commission.
Telefonica revives talks with KPN to acquire E-Plus mobile business.
Spanish telecomms company Telefonica has offered cash and shares of German unit for KPN's E-Plus.
Asia's richest man, Li Ka-shing made several investments in Europe which are now starting to pay off.
AT&T Inc. was planning to takeover Europe's wireless carriers due to discount deals.
Telefonica SA, Spain's top broadband and telecommunications provider plans to hold off initial public offering of Colombia division because of government talks.
A spokesman said that AT&T have not made any formal proposal to acquire Telefonica, disproving recent reports on the alleged deal.
Contradicting statements from a Spanish newspaper, Telefonica said that it has not received any expressed interest from US based AT&T.
The Colombian government is halting any progress by telecom company Telefonica.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company