Nearly half of the capital have been poured into Super Pacs' wallet beating the presidential and congressional races. The biggest contributors of 2016 have poured nearly $195 million in order to inspire the presidential poll.
Cruz Super PAC Challenges Trump to Abortion Debate; Offers $1.5 Million to Veterans' Charities if Trump Accepts
Two of Ted Cruz's Super PACs have challenged Donald Trump to debate the Texas Senator. The debate is to be done before January 31 and if Trump accepts, the Super PACs would donate $1.5 million to veterans' charities.
US Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz harvests data called "psychographic profiles" from tens of millions of US citizens in Facebook. According to The Guardian Ted Cruz's campaign collected these data without the permission of the Facebook users.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value