San Antonio, US-based early-stage investment fund Geekdom Fund invested $25,000 each in startups Nebula Technologies, Lightphile, and Remote Garage, which are headquartered in Geekdom's co-working space.
New York, US-based social media management firm Sprinklr has bought Austin, Texas-based social analytics company Dachis Group for an undisclosed sum to obtain technology that will help their product accelerate in the market.
Austin-based mobile app maker Apptive announced it has secured $1 million in funding to fuel the expansion of its partnerships with online merchants and e-commerce platforms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks