San Antonio, US-based early-stage investment fund Geekdom Fund invested $25,000 each in startups Nebula Technologies, Lightphile, and Remote Garage, which are headquartered in Geekdom's co-working space.
New York, US-based social media management firm Sprinklr has bought Austin, Texas-based social analytics company Dachis Group for an undisclosed sum to obtain technology that will help their product accelerate in the market.
Austin-based mobile app maker Apptive announced it has secured $1 million in funding to fuel the expansion of its partnerships with online merchants and e-commerce platforms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value