New Samsung Galaxy S8 Rumors Roundup: Bluetooth 5.0, Iris Scanner, Galaxy Note 7 Y-OCTA Display Technology And More.
With Samsung’s next flagship smartphone predicted to be launched early next year, rumors have been spreading about the phone’s powerful features in comparison to past flagship devices. Believed to have an autofocus feature on the front camera, Galaxy S8 may be the ultimate selfie cam of the year. Leaked information also suggest bigger storage, and more impressive display and software.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value