Some of the best-known technology investors are looking beyond their tried-and-true Internet plays to bet on healthcare data as the next growth market.
Weight loss app MyFitnessPal has acquired Sessions, a Rock Health-backed startup that has developed an app that connects individuals with fitness experts who encourage accountability in their workouts, VentureBeat reported.
The Social+Capital Partnership, Mayo Clinic, Rock Health and unnamed venture capitalists from Silicon Valley invested $1.1 million to Ambient Clinical Analytics, a startup formed by a group of doctors from the Mayo Clinic, VentureBeat reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups