Clothing and accessories sector is outpacing other sectors in e-commerce sales. Some factors, including better shipping and return policies and changes in mobile uses, are encouraging more people to make more small purchases online.
A sample test conducted by Uttar Pradesh food safety officials found that Nestle’s Maggi noodles contain more percentage of ash than permitted by the regulations. However, the company has denied the accusation, stating that the claim is based on the wrong standard.
Burberry filed a lawsuit over the claim that U.S. retailer J.C. Penney sold infringed products. The retailer was accused of copying Burberry’s century-old pattern trademark and kept selling the product for up to two months after Burberry raised its objections.
The businessman is considered as one of India’s most active investor. Ever since he retired as the Tata Group chairman, Ratan Tata has backed more than 20 startups until now. He is especially experienced in the tea markets, and Teabox is delighted to have him as an advisor as well as an investor.
The New York based teen retailer plans to eliminate its corporate headcount as its sales fall. The company also reaffirmed its outlook for the fourth quarter.
Target Corp (TGT.N) on Wednesday reported its first increase in U.S. same-store sales in four quarters and a quarterly profit above expectations, but said it would review the future of its loss-making Canadian business after the holiday season.
Gap Inc (GPS.N) Chief Executive Glenn Murphy will retire in February and hand over the reins of the apparel retailer to its digital business head Art Peck, as the company looks to tap customers' increasing preference for online shopping.
Standing with bags of groceries outside discount store Lidl in Thetford, eastern England, Jodie McGloughlin explains simply why she turned her back on Britain's biggest retailer - its high prices.
Sears Holdings Corp will be halting the operations of its flagship store in Chicago in April in a bid to bring down the number of its outlets and rely more on online retail, Reuters reported.
Al Meera would be working with Al Muftah and Al Aliaa to construct malls in Qatar.
The escalator at Harrods would undergo a major facelift and renovation.
German book retailers join forces to capture larger share in German ebook market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display