5G has become the highly anticipated high speed data transfer to support Internet of Things. On Sunday, Nokia CEO said that some part of the fifth generation network could be available sooner.
Nokia was once a giant when it came to mobile phones. But that giant has fallen amidst the rush of newer and more advanced smartphones and tablets, eventually selling some of its assets to Microsoft.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value