Apple has been used to acquire smaller technology enterprises occasionally and is reluctant to discussing its policy or plan. This has been referred as the Apple’s usual nod for purchasing any company by the analysts. Thus the analysts confirm Apple’s Flyby Media acquisition and predict developing of iPhone headsets capable of tracking subject’s motion.
Movidius, a chip maker, working on neural network technology has announced collaborations with Google on Thursday. Under the partnership agreement, Google will arrange license for some low power chips of Movidius. In return, the search engine provider will be able to use the machine learning and computer visioning technologies to its mobile devices. Computer visioning capabilities will enable users to experience low latency on their mobile devices.
New York City, US-based messaging app Flyby becomes the first consumer-facing app to use the image recognition technology in Google's 3D mapping project called Project Tango to let users attach text and video messages to objects in the real world.
US-based search giant Google announced that it is developing an experimental smartphone 3D mapping platform called Project Tango which is led by the advanced hardware group of Motorola.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups