President Joe Biden was slammed online after he bragged that the Supreme Court could not stop him from canceling student loan debt.
James Biden told lawmakers in a closed-door deposition before a House committee on Wednesday that his brother, President Joe Biden, "never had any involvement" in his family's business dealings.
President Joe Biden has retained the tariffs on imports from China that were imposed during the administration of former President Donald Trump.
AI-generated robocalls purporting to be from President Joe Biden telling voters not to vote in the New Hampshire primary have been traced back to a Texas-based company.
Hunter Biden business associate John Robinson Walker said President Joe Biden met in 2017 with the head of a Chinese government-linked firm that paid millions to his son and other family members.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin received a surprise diagnosis during his visit to Chukotka in the country's Far East.
President Joe Biden has expressed frustration over the media's portrayal of the US economy.
President Joe Biden has signed an executive order providing the US Treasury Department the authority to sanction financial institutions facilitating Russia's efforts to strengthen its military capabilities.
President Joe Biden has flaunted his investments in Black- and Latino-owned small businesses as new data reveals that he is losing the Latino vote ahead of the 2024 presidential election.
House Republicans have voted in favor of formalizing the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden on Wednesday.
President Joe Biden has criticized corporations for maintaining high consumer prices despite a slowdown in the rate of inflation.
US President Joe Biden's recent meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping could signal a recouple in US and China's business relationships.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims