For Bill Gross, quitting Pimco's $222 billion Total Return Fund to take over a $13 million fund at Janus Capital is like resigning the U.S. presidency to become city manager of Ashtabula, Ohio, population 18,800.
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez on Monday will meet bondholder and billionaire financier George Soros, who is suing a U.S. bank caught in the middle of the country's latest debt default, a government minister said.
The University of California voted on Friday to maintain its investments in fossil fuels, frustrating a student-led effort to divest its portfolio in oil, natural gas and coal.
The Setad, an entity created by the first Ayatollah, now had expanded its business interests to real estate and nearly twelve other Iranian companies both locally and worldwide.
Lloyds Banking Dublin portfolio creates buzz for investors.
NCAA's investment portfolio is now valued at USD 527 million as its quasi-endowment and operating reserve posted gains of 11%.
Lupin Ltd is set to expand its portfolio through strategic acquisitions and new product lines.
Griffin-American makes its first investment outside of the US by purchasing a UK portfolio for US $447.8 million.
Forte Energy NL entered a non-binding contract for the intended purchase of Leominex for the growth of its uranium portfolio.
Closed end funds are increasing in number and value, with 24 funds launched having US$10.5 billion in portfolio value.
Millennium had done four exits of companies it had invested in just for the first half of 2013.
The restructuring of the 3i Group Plc continues, with more job cuts in the offing.
Joh A Benkinser has offered to purchase DE Masters Blenders for Eur6.4 billion.
The lender is in discussion to make sale of its non-performing loans portfolio to a joint venture.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value