Overstock.com is making a strategic investment in Caribbean digital currency firm Bitt. The $4 million in Series A will be allocated to improve Bitt’s software as well as expanding its operation across other Caribbean countries.
Bitcoin is catching on at U.S. online merchants including Overstock.com and Expedia, as customers use a digital currency that just a few years ago was virtually unknown but is now showing some staying power.
Tysons Corner, US-based secure digital ID network ID.me scored $10 million in combined venture capital and debt funding to build its own online marketplace for its users.
Utah's Overstock.com partners with Coinbase to become largest online store to accept bitcoins as payment
Utah-based online retailer Overstock.com struck a partnership with California-based bitcoin wallet Coinbase in a deal that made it the biggest online seller to embrace bitcoins as payment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value