The head of the Senate energy committee plans to introduce a bill next week to force approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline, though the full chamber faces a battle in obtaining needed votes to overcome any veto by President Barack Obama.
Property developer Ray O'Connor bought the Grand Island Mall in Nebraska for $1.8 million to turn it into a lifestyle center with the help of St. Louis-based redevelopment firm Staenberg Group Properties.
Lindsay Corp, manufacturer of irrigation equipment, recently announced that it will repurchase $100 million to $150 million in stock and will increase its quarterly dividend to $0.26 per share.
NRG Yield Inc, a unit of NRG Energy Inc, has agreed to purchase the assets of Nebraska-based Energy Systems Company for USD120 million in cash.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms