Italian clothier Moncler is expected to raise a total of about €784 million in its initial public offering after arranging banks Goldman Sachs Group, Bank of American Merrill Lynch and Mediobanca exercised the listing's greenshoe over-allotment option.
Italian ski wear maker Moncler intends to price its initial public offering at €10.20 per share, the top of its earlier indicated range. The deal will reportedly raise €585 million to €681 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah