After a failed attempt to buy Sky in 2010, Fox moved again to acquire 61% of the company through a $14.6 billion deal. The deal, however, faced opposition over concerns of potential over-concentration of power since Rupert Murdoch also owns stakes in other firms in the U.K.
Amber Heard is also a victim of violence against women.
Up closer with the region Bank's social media violator employee.
Liberty Media Asks Teams To Help Fund $4.4 Billion F1 Takeover
Netflix Inc. is an American multinational entertainment company founded on August 29, 1997, in Scotts Valley, California, by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video on demand online and DVD by mail.
Governor of Punjab said to media that they should develop a self regulatory mechanism becauuse the media has an onerous responsibility as both facilitator and a watchdog.
Qatari media network Al Jazeera is announcing its plan to cut 50 jobs as a part of an optimization initiative. As a partly state-funded company, Al Jazeera is impacted by the slump in oil prices, which is the country’s main sector.
State-run media broadcasts indicated that the Chinese government is turning against the country’s most successful e-commerce company Alibaba. However, the company didn’t seem to take much damage from the reports in terms of sales and shares.
Time Inc. was interested in big data owned by Specific Media when they acquired Viant, which owns Specific Media. Apparently, Viant also owned other business units, including social network Myspace. Time Inc. will use data from Viant's business lines including Myspace to improve its advertising activities.
The company is accused of commercialization in the form of selling its forum's management and altering search results to show paying-websites. Last year, Baidu also faced punishment over pornography and violations of publishing regulations.
The website for students and lecturers should have displayed links to class resources and informations. But instead, it showed pictures of militants and the verses of Quran in Arabic.
Survey said that Southeast Asian children are 20% more active when it comes to mobile devices than U.S children, making them the most digitally engaged in the planet.
Nextt, a new social networking app, said it has raised $700,000 in funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop