Massachussetts, US-based mobile data analytics firm Trinity Pharma Solutions announced raising $15 million in a growth round led by Health Enterprise Partners for its expansion in New Jersey and California.
An SNL Financial report showed that lenders in Massachusetts closed some of the priciest bank deals in the past three years in the US. Four mergers and acquisitions done in the Bay State made it to the top 20 list.
Massachussetts-based TV advertising platform Clypd raised USD7.2 million in Series A-1 funding from Atlas Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Boston Seed Capital, and angel investors John Battelle and Brightcove.
Because of findings by gaming authorities as to alleged Russian mob ties, Caesars Entertainment drops Ganesvoort Hotel from its partner-investors listings.
Voters rejected the casino proposal of Hard Rock International for West Springfield, Massachusetts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois