Hedge fund ValueAct Capital said on Thursday it would return to the board of directors of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc, which is pursuing a hostile takeover offer for Allergan Inc, and that it planned to increase its stake in the company.
ValueAct Holdings President Mason Morfit plans to influence Microsoft on how it sells Windows, the operating system that is behind most of the software giant's products, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan