Mashable announced on Thursday to receive a new round of investment. The Series C funding was led by Turner Broadcasting.
San Francisco, US-based health-tech startup Omada Health pocketed $23 million in a Series B funding led by Andreessen Horowitz to fuel its digital weight loss program for diabetic people.
In contrast to a previous report by Newsweek, Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto issued an official statement denying any alleged ties he has with Bitcoin including allegations that he created Bitcoin.
Google Drive and chat services such as Google+ Hangouts were affected by a widespread outage which began at 12 pm ET on Monday, with Google still investigating the issue.
Newport Beach, US-based micro investing app Acorns raised $5.5 million in a Series B funding round led by Jacobs Asset Management to let people invest in index funds using their spare change.
New York, US-based matchmaking startup The Dating Ring has launched a $10,000 crowdfunding campaign on Crowdtilt to fly single women to San Francisco and single men to New York for a cross-country date.
Mashable completed its Series A funding round with $14 million. The round was closed with an investment from Tribune Digital Ventures, a statement about the financing revealed.
News website Mashable takes on funding from outside investors for the first time, raising 13.3 million in its Series A funding round led by growth equity firm Updata Partners.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks