Ontario, Canada-based non-profit research organiztion Centre for Research and Innovation in the Bio-Economy (CRIBE) invested C$1.5 million to increase the annual capacity of renewable liquid fuels producer Ensyn Technologies from 3 million liters to 13 million liters.
BBX Capital Corporation announced its acquisition of Florida-based premier chocolate product provider Hoffman's Chocolates, including its subsidiaries Good Fortunes and Boca Bons, for an undisclosed sum.
California-based network solutions innovator Talari Networks Inc secured USD15 million in a Series D funding round led by Four Rivers Group to be used for the company's growth and bridge loans payment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value