As settlement for hiding bad loans and house desolation, Wells Fargo will pay $1.2 billion. The bank lender admitted of cheating the government by insuring thousands of risky mortgages although they are not eligible.
Hibu Plc surrenders control of the company in exchange for a GBP 800 million debt writedown.
On Sunday, the co-owner of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, Rick Harrison, tied the knot with his girlfriend Deanna Burditt in Laguna Beach, California.
Geniki Bank presents its binding bid for troubled New Hellenic Postbank.
Hellenic Postbank, Greece's largest lender, is slated to receive separate bids fro the country's largest banks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value