As settlement for hiding bad loans and house desolation, Wells Fargo will pay $1.2 billion. The bank lender admitted of cheating the government by insuring thousands of risky mortgages although they are not eligible.
Hibu Plc surrenders control of the company in exchange for a GBP 800 million debt writedown.
On Sunday, the co-owner of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, Rick Harrison, tied the knot with his girlfriend Deanna Burditt in Laguna Beach, California.
Geniki Bank presents its binding bid for troubled New Hellenic Postbank.
Hellenic Postbank, Greece's largest lender, is slated to receive separate bids fro the country's largest banks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS