Victoria's Secret owner became a billionaire as his company soared 71 percent after its initial public offering in the Hong Kong exchange in October.
Many large US retailers on Thursday dialed back their earnings forecasts because of steep discounts they offered during the holidays. Discounts boosted overall industry sales but hurt profits at many retail chains.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low