The recent survey from Reuters shows that U.S. universities are the home of the most innovative projects. Though Asian universities have been fairly competent with universities from Korea, Japan, Singapore, and China.
Hyundai, the Korean car manufacturer, showcased its newest models at Frankfurt International Motor Show 2015. Concept cars like N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo were highlighted in the event.
While Korea is hurting from a long drop in exports, one industry is booming in shipments and posts double-digit growth. This draws the attention of policymakers seeking for a new way to grow its export.
General Motors Co (GM) (GM.N) on Thursday said its labor costs have risen nearly 50 percent over the past five years in South Korea, where it makes nearly one-fifth of its global output, but that it does not plan to shut any of its four plants there.
Destined to form models of the Burj Khalifa and Tokyo Tower, 90 million toy bricks will be used in new Legoland Parks in Dubai, Japan and Korea by 2017, building blocks in British operator Merlin's (MERL.L) expanding empire.
Mining tycoon Andrew Forrest acquired Perth, Western Australia-based beef processor and exporter Harvey Beef for an undisclosed amount through his company Minderoo, and announced expansion plans for the newly-acquired firm.
San Francisco, US-based venture capital fund network IDG Ventures is currently raising $100 million for its third fund, the IDG Ventures III, to invest in early-stage startups in the US.
China-based automotive glass supplier Fuyao Glass Industry Co will pour in a $200-million investment to build a manufacturing facility at the former assembly plant of General Motors (GM) in Ohio, US.
Shenzhen, China-based taxi app Didi Dache is reportedly raising $100 million in a Series C funding round from investors Citic and Tencent for the integration of a payment platform into the app.
China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan are some of the possible strategic partners Bandanna Energy was discussing with
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon