John Legere has been witnessing a social media riot centering his F bomb blasting during a question- answer session in Twitter on Monday. One of T Mobile’s ‘Binge On’ has reportedly withdrawn itself from the platform. The embattled CEO has been compelled to seek apology but tries to make it conditional. T Mobile is accused of violating net neutrality through throttling by EFF and net neutrality advocates.
T-Mobile now offers a new option for users to stream videos on their mobile devices without using up too much data allotment against their plans. The company's chief executive John Legere announced Tuesday the new video streaming plan that is called "Binge On" in a move that would hopefully attract more users to register in their network, according to Reuters.
Sprint's CEO, Marcelo Claure keeps the iPhone price war between its company and T-Mobile continue with its latest $1 per month plan. The new deal offered is another attempt by Claure to help Sprint recover from its 7 years losing streak. Sprint offer $1 per month for the new 16 GB iPhone 6S and $5 per month for 16 GB iPhone 6S Plus.
T-Mobile US added 2.75 million customers in August, the largest number of monthly subscriber additions in its history, the carrier announced at a company event on Wednesday.
The low-cost price plans of T-Mobile would most likely block Sprint Corp's takeover attempt of the company as regulators like to have an operator that provide lower rates to customers, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value