Nonprofit group Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) claimed that Elon Musk's X is paying misinformation spreaders who "deliberately induce anger for engagement."
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Google Halts Gemini AI Image Generation Tool After 'Inaccuracies' in Historical Pictures
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon
The Iranian-backed Houthi rebels fired missiles at two commercial vessels in the Red Sea on Tuesday, the first attacks since the US and UK launched strikes against dozens of Houthi targets in Yemen over the weekend.
President Joe Biden has issued an executive order targeting Israeli settlers who attack Palestinians in the West Bank.
Trafigura is evaluating the security risks of future Red Sea voyages following an attack on the company's Marlin Luanda oil tanker by Yemen-based Houthi rebels.
The US military launched new strikes in Yemen on Tuesday, targeting anti-ship ballistic missiles in a part of the country controlled by Houthi rebels.
Oil prices jumped 2% on Friday as the United States (US) and Britain launched air and sea strikes in Yemen against the Houthi militants.
Shipping giant Maersk has announced its readiness to resume sailing through the Red Sea following the launch of a US-led multinational naval operation.
Following a series of attacks on ships in the Red Sea by Iranian-backed Houthi militants, shipping giants Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd have rerouted their vessels, opting for the longer Cape of Good Hope route in South Africa.
Oil giant British Petroleum (BP) has temporarily halted all its tanker transits via the Red Sea after attacks on ships by Iranian-backed Houthi militants based in Yemen escalated.
Shipping giants Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd have temporarily suspended their container ship travel through the Red Sea and the Bab el-Mandeb Strait in the Middle East, citing security risks.
The Biden administration is facing heightened scrutiny for supplying tank shells to Israel without obtaining congressional approval.
Authorities in Israel are currently investigating unusual trading activities that occurred just days before the October 7 Hamas attack.
Airlines are grappling with a significant decline in bookings following the conflict between Israel and Hamas as people cancel trips to the Middle East and nearby countries.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Elon Musk Gets Into Heated Exchange With Stephen King After the Author Refused to Call Twitter by Its New Name X
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune