Dell is mulling over an initial public offer (IPO) for its recently acquired SecureWorks. Dell is also planning to spin off SecureWorks after the IPO which is expected to enhance the valuation of SecureWorks from $154.9 million $1.4 billion.
Former Morgan Stanley banker Paul J. Taubman has received $75.5 million compensation in his first year as Chief Executive Officer at PJT Partners Inc. Taubman led the investment bank as a publicly traded company.
State-backed Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS.L) plans to raise up to $4 billion from the share flotation of its U.S. bank Citizens Financial Group this month, putting it on track to be the biggest U.S. share offering by a bank this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan