McDonald's has unveiled its latest venture, CosMc's, a new spinoff brand that promises a unique and extraterrestrial fast-food experience.
Illinois Company is asking for regulatory approval in FairPoint Merger.
"I forgot your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington," said Mark Kirk during a debate with Tammy Duckworth on Thursday.
Michael Sturino, president and CEO of Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association had proposed an amendment that asked for a huge budget. This earned criticism as some critics opposed on the huge amount involved since there are more areas of concern to be given priority.
The states of Illinois, Kentucky and Connecticut, according to a study by Pew Charitable Trust, have been found underfunded by at least $1 trillion.
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey-based camera and photography equipment manufacturer C&A Marketing Inc added the already-bankrupt Chicago, Illinois-based photo chain Calumet Photographic Inc for $4 million to rebuild the shuttered business.
GE Financial Services is lending $50 million to investment company Rockland Capital LLC to be used for the latter's acquisition of power generation facility Elgin Energy Center in Illinois, US.
Kansas, US-based broadband infrastructure investor Rural Broadband Investments LLC snapped up the cable system catering to Poplar Bluff, Missouri, for an undisclosed amount to provide people with better cable and internet services.
Illinois, US-based testing and consulting firm Professional Service Industries Inc added Midwest Engineering Services Inc for an undisclosed amount to become the biggest testing firm in Wisconsin.
Illinois, US-based cleantech firm LanzaTech landed $60 million in a Series D funding round led by Mitsui & Co LTD to convert toxic factory gases into renewable fuel.
Illinois, US-based specialist packaging supplier Arpac added New York-based conventional palletiser manufacturer Lambert Material Handling for an undisclosed amount to increase its portfolio of packaging solutions.
River Grove, Illinois-based educational firm Follett Corp invested an undisclosed amount in Santa Clara, California-based software startup ShowEvidence through its venture fund Follett Knowledge Fund.
Illinois, US-based agricultural giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) invested $25 million in equity in Menlo Park, California-based renewable chemicals firm Rennovia as its latest venture into renewable plastics.
North Carolina, US-based lower middle market capital provider Triangle Capital Corporation invested $14.8 million in Des Plaines, Illinois-based environmental protection and hazardous waste handling firm Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC.
Chicago, Illinois-based tutoring marketplace WyzAnt acquired New York-based Tutorspree, a fellow marketplace competitor, that has been closed down since September 2013, for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns
- Elon Musk Files Lawsuit Against OpenAI CEO Over Contract Breach And Prioritization Of Microsoft's Interests