Washington-based tech firm Opscode has raised USD32 million in a Series D funding round and changed its name to Chef after its configuration management and IT automation "cookbook" has become popular in the enterprise market.
Ignition Partners led the Series B round for Coho Data which raised USD 25 million.
CSC agreed to buy Ignition Partners-backed enterprise cloud management company ServiceMesh.
BlueData received USD 15 million for its Series B round.
Xamarin raised US$16 million in Series B round.
Financing from Ignition Partners, Gary Vaynerchuk, angel investors; predictive analytics platform scaling to more than 330 million Facebook Page Likes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value