Hewlett-Packard Enterprise reported its quarterly result on Thursday. The company booked a better than expected revenue and profit, but its earning fell by negative currency impacts.
- South Korea Exploring Potential Sanctions for Businesses That Fail to Meet Shareholder Return Goals
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Starbucks to Restart Contract Talks With Workers United Union After 2-Year Impasse
HP Inc. has disclosed its earnings report on Wednesday for the first quarter ended on January 31. The Californian PC manufacturer has posted 16% decrease in earnings, in which strong Dollar is believed to contribute a huge. Keeping the currency value in place, earnings have been slashed by only 5%.
Lenovo started at developing circuit board to process Chinese character in 1984. It now has become the most respectable name in PC market. Led by CEO Yan Yuanqing, Lenovo has launched to become a solid global brand.
Three PC makers, Lenovo, HP and Dell will consolidate in the PC market, says Michael Dell on a press briefing in Bengaluru, India Michael Dell, Dell Inc. CEO, told Reuters he predicts there would be consolidation among three PC makers in the market. These are Dell, HP and Lenovo. These three PC manufacturing companies will take over 80% of the market in a few years.
Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) has agreed to sell a controlling 51 percent stake in its China-based data-networking business, estimated to be worth more than $2 billion (1 billion pounds), to Tsinghua Unigroup, a spokesperson for the Chinese private equity fund's parent company said on Tuesday.
It may be by far the most valuable American company but Apple Inc still can’t get into at least one exclusive club – the 30-member Dow Jones Industrial Average.
The S&P 500 closed down and the Nasdaq snapped a 10-session winning streak on Wednesday as investors took profits in Apple shares, while the Dow eked out another record high close.
A federal judge on Friday rejected Hewlett-Packard Co's (HPQ.N) proposed settlement of shareholder litigation involving the information technology company's botched acquisition of Autonomy Plc.
U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday boosted by tech shares, with the S&P 500 and Dow industrials closing at records, while the energy sector was once more the largest weight on the market as crude prices continued to flirt with multi-year lows.
Hewlett-Packard Co's vice president of server engineering expects new lower-power servers made with technology from ARM Holdings to make inroads in niche data centers over the next year in a market dominated by Intel Corp.
When popular Chinese handset maker Xiaomi Inc admitted that its devices were sending users' personal information back to a server in China, it prompted howls of protest and an investigation by Taiwan's government.
If Larry Ellison sailed off on his yacht for good tomorrow, who would really run Oracle Corp (ORCL.N)? Reuters asked a cast of Wall Streets analysts, and the verdict is dealmaker and finance guru Safra Catz.
Menlo Park, US-based printer giant Hewlett-Packard (HP) settled with the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Security and Exchange Commission for $108 million over the bribery and money laundering charges filed against it.
San Mateo, US-based open platform as a service Cloud Foundry is about to become more popular by launching the Cloud Foundry Foundation, which will help servers deploy software apps of developers under an open-source Apache license.
Qualcomm has announced that it had acquired 2,400 patents from Hewlett-Packard, including the patents from Palm which HP had bought in 2010 in a deal worth $1.2 billion, Gigaom reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow