The surging value of the U.S. dollar may be posing the biggest threat to U.S. corporate earnings since the 2008 financial crisis, hurting results at most U.S.-based multinationals. Some on Wall Street are even talking about an earnings recession.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach