GitHub is experiencing a huge inner havoc as many executives flee from the company. Chris Wanstrath has been overhauling the firm's culture backed by its board.
Russia has come up with a new law that empowers the government to not only block websites but also orders them to share data of Russian citizens.
NerdWallet said it had raised $64 million in its first round of funding, far more cash than it needs to run the personal finance startup, in part to underscore its growth and show it has the potential to one day be valued at over $1 billion.
San Francisco, US-based real time enterprise collaboration platform Slack, the startup established by Flicker co-founder Stewart Butterfield, is raising $30 million in a new funding round to boost its growth campaign.
Tom Preston-Werner, the co-founder and president of San Francisco, US-based social coding network, stepped down from his position after former employee Julie Horvath claimed she experienced gender-based harassment and retaliation in the company.
San Francisco, US-based software development project web hosting service GitHub built a new browser-based text editor called Atom that allows developers to write and edit code at the same time in a bid to combine all the best features of the available text editors in the market.
San Francisco, US-based social coding firm GitHub purchased web design startup Easel for an undisclosed amount, according to a blog published by GitHub earlier today.
Software-services company GitHub has raised $100 million in a round led by venture-capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks