Carmakers are betting on style and recycling in the battle for Europe's burgeoning small car market, adding hi-tech safety and entertainment features while often using older vehicle underpinnings as a way to keep prices down.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia