Reeling under pressure, the hedge fund segment is facing talent crunch to render its services more qualitatively. Considering the need of the hour, billionaire Steve Cohen-owned hedge fund Point72 Asset Management is investing in grooming the talent pool. It's offering two programs to train young graduates.
Financial Services industry
Patricia Giankas remained as Chief Financial Officer of Crednology Holding Corp. according to a company announcement.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value