Nigeria is suffering from fuel shortages as well as lack of hard currency. Four major oil companies agreed to finance the country’s $200 million fuel import along with the lack of the dollars to sustain the country’s fuel needs.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S., Canadian and Asian companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits