Greek public sector workers walked off the street in a series of protest against reforms under the international bailout.
According to Bill English, New Zealand can sustain low inflation as the central bank aim to reduce borrowing costs, if needed. New Zealand is hoping to achieve economic stability amid the global financial crisis.
China is set to report its weakest full-year growth figure in 25 years. The official GDP data will be published by China’s National Bereau of Statistics on Tuesday.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of India said the country will not replaying the crisis that occurred in 1991 even as it experiences its slowest growth in a decade.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display